It is that time of year again, and it is awesome – The start of Fall sports! The smell of fresh cut fields, the chirp of sneakers on the volleyball courts! I love to see all of the student-athletes out participating and supporting Cosby High School.
The Fall Sports Parent Meeting will be held on Tuesday, August 8th at 6:00 in the auditorium. Coaches will also be holding individual team/parent meetings after my meeting. This is a mandatory meeting for parents, the players do not need to attend (I will be meeting with each team individually to cover exceptions) We will cover the following:
– Cosby athletic policies and procedures and insurance policy
– New Student-Athlete Handbook and parent acknowledgement procedure
– HCA/Athletic Trainer (Ed Metzger) – health and injury issues
– New On-Line ticket purchasing for football games
– Corporate Sponsorship opportunities
– All Sport Passes (Adult, Middle School and Elementary) and Student Activity passes Cosby students.
– Cosby Athletic Boosters – role of boosters and membership opportunities/benefits
If you have any questions, call Coach Swartz at 639-8345.