The high schools of CCPS, HCAVa Sports Medicine and Feed More have partnered up to help supply perishable goods to those in need in our county. This competition pits all of the county’s high schools against each other to see who can:
- Collect the most non-perishable goods: CCPS Food Drive Flyer – Cosby
- Get the most people to sign up for the HCA Va Sports Medicine 5K race on 3/24 Link to registration site: https://www.active.com/richmond-va/running/distance-running/hca-va-sports-med-5k-2018
The school that collects the most non-perishable food items will receive $500.
The school that has the most people sign up for the 5K will receive $250.
YOU CAN HELP BE DOING THE FOLLOWING:
– SPREAD THE WORD – RETWEET AND SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
– BRING IN CANNED/NON-PERISHABLE GOODS TO SCHOOL – DROP OFF AT COACH SWARTZ’S ROOM OR AT THE MAIN OFFICE
– BRING TO GAMES – 2 Non-PERISHABLE ITEMS = $3.00 TICKET (HALF PRICE)
-SIGN UP FOR THE 5K ON Saturday 3/24CCPS Food Drive Flyer – Cosby