Boys Lacrosse Fall Skills Development
We will begin voluntary workouts on Wednesday, November 14th. These workouts are for anyone interested in trying out in the spring and they are intended to help get your ready with drills that will improve your skills, lacrosse IQ and help you understand what will be expected of a Cosby Lacrosse Player, if you are able to make the team.
We will meet on Monday and Wednesday each week from 6:15pm to 8pm on Field #1.
IMPORTANT NOTE…Do not drop off and pick up by the gravel path near field #3. It’s dangerous and your children are capable of walking from the parking lot. I would like this to be the last time that I have to address this. It is a major pet peeve for me and the Parks & Rec feels the same way
- Wednesday, November 14, 6:15pm until 8pm
- Monday, November 19, 6:15pm until 8pm
- Wednesday, November 21 NO WORKOUT DUE TO THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
- Monday, November 26, 6:15pm until 8p
- Wednesday, November 28, 6:15pm until 8pm
- Monday, December 3, 6:15pm until 8pm
- Wednesday, December 5, 6:15 until 8pm
- Monday, December 10, 6:15pm until 8pm
- Wednesday, December 12, 6:15pm until 8pm
All players interested in trying out in the spring are welcome (including 8th graders who will be attending Cosby), regardless of your level of experience. You must have full equipment and A VHSL Physical, and concussion forms are required. You will not be allowed to participate without the completed forms signed by a physician. These workouts are voluntary and you not expected to attend if you play a winter sport.
Forms can be found on the Cosby Athletics website: https://cosbytitansathletics.com/often-used-forms-and-links-2/
Please contact Coach Ellis with any questions.