Here are the details and instructions for our conditioning sessions. It is very important that we follow these requirements to the letter so that we all stay healthy and don’t run into any issues. So please read this carefully to make sure we are on the same page.
Starting 9/23, conditioning will be Wednesdays and Fridays from 5-6:30pm on the front field at Cosby.
– These workouts are not mandatory and have no bearing on whether or not you make the team in the regular season.
– You MUST have your completed VHSL physical, concussion and Assumption of Risk forms either turned in at school or with you on the first night in order to participate. No exceptions. You can find these forms with this link. https://cosbytitansathletics.com/often-used-forms-and-links-2/
– Please arrive no earlier than 4:45pm. If you arrive early please stay in your car. The girls should not be congregating around the gate to the field.
– All girls must wear a mask from the car until they have completed check in, then will be instructed when they can remove their masks.
– Each girl should have her own water and hand sanitizer. No water will be provided at the field. No sharing of water bottles.
– There will be cones set up outside the field. Each girl should line up on a cone to proceed through check in, then will be directed to a spot inside the field to leave their bag and water. Please do not bring a stick to the workouts.
– The girls will be pre-assigned to small groups which they will stay with throughout the session.
– The girls should be picked up promptly at 6:30pm. No parents are allowed on or around the field. Please stay in or near your cars.
– The restroom in the stadium will be open but please try to take care of that before you come to the workout.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.